Preparation time: 5 mins
Lots of juicy apples. The same process can be used with: Pears, Oriental Melons, Watermelons
Apples are available throughout the year and are a fruit liked by all. They are full of fiber, pectin to prevent constipation and citric acid to help relieve tiredness. When apples are consumed as juice the nutritional content is absorbed better by our bodies.
- Remove upper part of apples and clean them.
- Cut them into small slices.
- Close the lever on the slow juicer, put apples in the machine, and operate it.
- If you want clean juice, pour original juice into chamber to juice one more time.
- When extraction is almost finished, place the lever in half-opened position to release the compressed pulp.
Please note: When juicing, lots of bubbles are formed. It is a characteristic of apples. Do not worry about it.
Product used: Smeg Slow Juicer