For the brownie mix:
100g butter, melted
200g caster sugar
1tbsp vanilla extract
25g cocoa powder
1tbsp red food colouring gel
2tbsp cider vinegar
2 large eggs
90g plain flour
For the cheesecake mix:
225g cream cheese
1 large egg yolk
1tbsp vanilla extract
50g caster sugar
For the roast pork with crunchy crackling:
20g fresh sage leaves, very finely chopped
Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
2 tsp sunflower oil
1.5kg boneless loin of pork, with a thickly scored rind
Flaked sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper
For the gravy:
250ml dry cider
150ml cold water
3 tbsp ready-made apple sauce
2 tsp cornflour mixed with 1 tbsp cold water
For the vanilla cupcakes:
175g softened butter
175g caster sugar
3 medium eggs (beaten)
1tsp vanilla extract
175g self raising flour
For the orange frosting:
200g full fat soft cheese
200g icing sugar
1 well scrubbed orange
Organiser & Eligibility
The ‘Smeg Festive Giveaway” (hereinafter referred to as “the Giveaway”) is organised by Smeg Singapore (hereinafter referred to as “Organiser”).
The Giveaway is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents aged 18 and above (as of 2020) except employees and immediate family members of Smeg Singapore (the “Organiser”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies and suppliers.
Giveaway Participation Period
The Giveaway Participation Period starts from 24 December 2020, 10:00am to 28 December 2020, 10:00am (hereinafter referred to as “Giveaway Participation Period”). The Organiser reserves the absolute right to extend the Giveaway Participation Period if deemed necessary. All entries received after the giveaway participation period will be disqualified.
How to Participate?
Participants will need the following to participate in the giveaway:
1. There will be 1 x winner in the giveaway.
2. The winner will win a Smeg 50’s Retro Style Hand Blender HBF01 (worth SGD$188) (the “Prize”). The colour of the awarded 50’s Retro Style Hand Blender HBF01 is at the sole discretion of Smeg Singapore.
3. Winner will be contacted by Smeg via direct/private message on the social media platform and will be sent an e-mail with a redemption letter attached in the e-mail.
4. The Prize will be collected by the winner at Smeg Gallery. Smeg Gallery is open from Mondays to Fridays, 10.00am – 5.30pm. It is located at 9 Muthuraman Chetty Road, Ground Level, S238931. Redemption letter has to be presented upon prize collection.
5. The prize is to be collected within the redemption period of 4 Jan to 8 Jan 2021.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any one of the prize(s) with items of equivalent value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
7. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of any form of notification to the winner. All costs incidental to the redemption and/or usage of the prizes shall be solely borne by the winner.
8. Participation in this giveaway and acceptance of the prizes constitutes an irrevocable permission for the Organiser to use the winner’s name for purposes of publicity and advertisement without any compensation or need for prior notification to the winner.
9. Participation in this giveaway allows for Smeg Singapore to contact the winners via direct/private message and e-mail for the purpose of the giveaway result notification and prize redemption.
9. The Organiser shall, under no circumstances be responsible and/or liable if the winner cannot be contacted. The Organiser further reserves the full right to disqualify any winner if any reasonable attempt to contact them via any medium deemed appropriate by the Organiser has failed for any reason whatsoever.
10. Image of prize used are for illustration purposes only.
Liability and Responsibility
Participants unconditionally agree to assume full liability and responsibility in case of any loss, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) suffered as a result of or arising from their participation in this contest. The Organiser shall not be held liable for any, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) suffered as a result of or arising from the participants’ participation in this contest. All cost and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses incurred to participate in this Contest are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Organiser will not be responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications lines failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communication , or any problems or technical malfunction of the Website, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or Website. The Organiser shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider [ISP] company and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
The Organiser reserves the right to change, cancel, terminate and/or suspend this giveaway, without the need to provide any prior notice. The Organiser serves the rights to modify, suspend or cancel this giveaway in the event of technical interference or corruption due to but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify participants found or suspected to have tampered with the giveaway through the submission process, during the operation of the giveaway or violating the giveaway requirements. The Organiser also reserves the right to disqualify or take legal action against any person who it suspects to have infringed any of these terms and conditions and interfered in the giveaway via fraudulent activities or activities harmful to the giveaway, its submission process, the website and its social media sites. By participating in this giveaway, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and all decisions by the Organiser are final and binding. The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and participants shall be bound by such changes.
The giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platforms, e.g. Facebook or Instagram. All information obtained is solely provided to Smeg Singapore, and not to Facebook or Instagram.
MADE IN ITALY
PREMIUM QUALITY AND DESIGN
SI1F7845B 78CM Induction Hob (Flexi4zone)
PC73GNO 70CM Gas Hob
Purchase KSET9XE2 90CM Telescopic Hood at $580 (U.P. $780) with any purchase of SI1F7845B or PC73GNO hob.
KSET9XE2 90CM Telescopic Hood
*Valid with any purchase of
SI1F7845B or PC73GNO
Terms and Conditions:
1. Duration of promotion is from 11 Nov to 15 Nov 2020.
2. While stocks lasts for the promotional priced appliances.
3. Smeg Singapore reserves the right to terminate/ vary/ withdraw/ substitute this promotion at any time, without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever. The decision of Smeg Singapore on all matters relating to the promotion is final, conclusive and binding on all purchases and no correspondence, whether relating to the allotment of redemption or otherwise, will be entertained.
Thank you for purchasing the SMF02PBUK Stand Mixer in pastel blue! Let’s get baking with a complimentary online baking class with renowned Chef Justin Foo, where he’ll share with you tips on how to get the best results with your new SMEG stand mixer.
Please note that registration has closed. All successful registrations will receive a confirmation within 5 business day of registering.
Online Class Baking Information
Available date: 5 December 2020, 2pm
Class duration: 30 minutes
*please note that each class will have a maximum of 15 participants, slots will be reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Please note the online baking classes are only for customers who have purchased a SMF02PBUK Stand Mixer from Harvey Norman as part of our exclusive promotion collaboration with Harvey Norman from 2 Nov to 23 Nov 2020. For a successful registration, please upload your proof of purchase of the stand mixer from Harvey Norman in the registration form above. Registration is open till 30 Nov 2020, all registration after this date will not be accepted.
Participants who have successfully reserved a slot will receive an e-mail confirmation from our team within 5 business days, following the completion of the registration form.
Upon successful registration, a dry ingredients kit will be sent to you via courier closer to the date of the class.
You’ll simply need to ensure you have the following:
Ingredient: 4 large eggs
Equipment required: Stand mixer and oven.
Smeg’s highly-anticipated Renovation Sale is happening from 5 Oct till 17 Oct 2020! Enjoy discounts up to 50% off. If you are looking to spruce up your home or add some Italian flair to your home and kitchen appliances, come on down as there will be a variety of appliances, ranging from ovens, hobs, hoods, laundry appliances and more.
As your well-being and that of our staff is our top priority, entry to the sale is by RSVP only. We will be implementing safe-distancing measures and limiting the number of customers in our store at any given time.
Register early as slots are limited! RSVP now at: http://bit.ly/SMEGRenovationSaleRSVP
Registered customers will receive a RSVP confirmation and your timeslot via email. You will receive the RSVP e-mail confirmation within the next business day. Kindly note that your attendance will only be confirmed after receiving the RSVP confirmation email.
Date: 5 Oct – 17 Oct 2020, Mondays to Saturdays (exclude Sundays)
Time: 10am to 5pm
Address: SMEG Gallery, 9 Muthuraman Chetty Road, Ground Level Singapore 238931