The purchaser of the item described herein (whether purchased online on our e-commerce website or otherwise) shall purchase the said item from Smeg Singapore Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Smeg Singapore”) on the following terms and conditions: –
1. Placement, Acknowledgment and Confirmation of Purchase Order
- The purchaser by placing / confirming this order agrees that the terms and conditions contained herein shall apply and be binding on the parties hereto; and
- The purchaser will be bound by the applicable and relevant terms and conditions of this order only if: –
- This order is properly completed and delivered to Smeg Singapore; and
- An acknowledgement and subsequent confirmation of this order are delivered to and received by the purchaser.
2. Changes to Purchase Order
- The purchaser is at liberty to make changes to this order, provided that the said changes have been replayed to, received and acknowledged by Smeg Singapore within the time stated in our cancellation policy.
- Smeg Singapore will use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the said changes; and
- Smeg Singapore will, in the event that the said changes could not reasonably be complied with, inform the purchaser and the parties hereto shall then enter into discussions in good faith for the purpose of resolving any outstanding issues to the mutual satisfaction of the parties hereto.
- Smeg Singapore or authorised delivery agent will contact the purchaser for making delivery arrangements and the purchaser will avail himself to receive delivery in accordance with the agreed delivery schedule;
- Delivery will be effected by Smeg Singapore according to the quantities, within the agreed delivery schedule and at the prescribed costs. Please refer to our Delivery Information for further details; and
- In the event that delivery is not effected according to the quantities referred to in this order and / or within the agreed delivery schedule, the purchaser may either cancel this order or extend and change the time for delivery in accordance with the rights and remedies which the purchaser may have at law and under this purchase order against Smeg Singapore for non-delivery and or for any other damage and / or loss incurred by the purchaser.
- In this regard, if Smeg Singapore does not deliver the item purchased within 30 days of the Delivery Date, by reason of a cause not within Smeg Singapore’s control, the purchaser may give five (5) business days’ notice of termination of this purchase agreement to Smeg Singapore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the item/s purchased is not delivered within the said notice period, this purchase agreement shall terminate on the expiry of the said notice period. But time of delivery shall not be of the essence to this purchase agreement.
- If Smeg Singapore is unable to deliver the item purchased for any reason including inventory shortage, transportation difficulties or otherwise, it will inform the purchaser as soon as practicable either by telephone or through the email address provided by the purchaser and use reasonable endeavour to deliver the item purchased within a reasonable period after the Delivery Date. The purchaser agrees that Smeg Singapore shall not be liable for any cost, expenses or damages for any delay in delivery.
4. Basic Installation and Disposal
Delivery shall not include installation of the following items purchased:
- small appliances;
- built-in appliances;
- appliances with direct wire connections;
- and cooking range of appliances (including hoods, hobs and ovens).
For the purposes of clarification and avoidance of doubt, installations at point of delivery shall be limited to basic set up of appliances (excluding the appliances referred to hereinabove) which includes stacking and plug-ins of washing machines, dryers and dishwashers.
Our standard services include:
|Gas hob: Changing of gas nozzles||Complimentary Connection (LPG/TG), to be confirmed at point of purchase and information to be included in the purchase order.|
|Refrigerator: Hinge Orientation||Complimentary for default right-hinged integrated fridge only. Orientation of door hinge to be confirmed at point of purchase and information to be included in the purchase order.|
5. Tax Invoice
- Upon request, Smeg Singapore will issue a digital tax invoice for the items purchased and deliver by electronic mail to the purchaser upon completion of delivery.
- The said tax invoice will serve as proof that the item described is the same as what was delivered to the purchaser.
6. Transfer of Risks and Title
- The purchaser agrees that risks and title to the items shall be transferred to the purchaser upon delivery of the item purchased by Smeg Singapore and receipt thereof by the purchaser.
7. Cancellations and Returns
- Smeg Singapore accepts that the purchaser may request for cancellation of this order or to return the items purchased in any of the circumstances provided in our Cancellations and Returns Policies.
- Please refer to our Cancellations and Returns Policies for further information.
- Smeg Singapore, by the acceptance of this order and delivering the item
- Smeg Singapore warrants that the sale and delivery of the item in this order shall comply in all respects with the law of the Republic of Singapore having full force and effect at the material time; and
- Smeg Singapore makes no warranty that its online purchase site will be free from any bugs and available at all times. Smeg Singapore will make all reasonable efforts to procure the availability of the said site with as little inherent defect as reasonably possible.
9. Our Products
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our site have a 2% tolerance.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
- All Products shown on our site are subject to availability. We will inform you by email as soon as possible if the Product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order.
10. Other Miscellaneous Terms
- Smeg Singapore may, as stated above, from time to time and through its authorised agents, offer chargeable disposal services for used home appliance (for which the items purchased are intended as replacements), installation and product demonstration services.
- Please contact us for further information.
11. Applicable Law
- The abovementioned terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Singapore.