|TYPE||WARRANTY PERIOD||WARRANTY SCOPE|
|WHOLE UNIT||24 Months||Labour, Parts & Transport|
|REFRIGERATOR COMPRESSOR||1st 24 Months|
|Subsequent 36 Months||Parts only|
DIRECT DRIVE/INVERTER MOTOR
|120 Months||Motor only|
SMALL DOMESTIC APPLIANCES
Labour & Parts
Limited warranty against any manufacturing defect
- This warranty only covers products purchased from Smeg Singapore and Smeg Singapore’s authorized retailers in Singapore.
- All accessories are not covered under warranty.
- Original proof of purchase issued by Smeg Singapore and Smeg Singapore’s authorized dealers is required at the point of service request.
- Small domestic appliances and cookware must be brought to our Service Center for inspection/repair.
- Small domestic appliance purchases made from 1 January 2023 will have warranty coverage of 24 months plus additional 6 months coverage with product warranty registered online. Small domestic appliance purchases made earlier than 1 January 2023 will have warranty coverage of 12 months.
- Maximum warranty coverage for display or showroom sets is 12 months from date of purchase for MDA (Major Domestic Appliances) and 6 months from date of purchase for SDA (Small Domestic Appliances) from Smeg Singapore or Smeg Singapore’s authorized retailers in Singapore.
- Any alteration or extension of the terms to this warranty by any party other than Smeg Singapore Pte. Ltd. (‘Smeg Singapore’) will render the extended warranty period invalid.
- Smeg Singapore reserves the right to charge reasonable cost arising from the service request.
- Smeg Singapore reserves the right to reject or decline to provide service for products that are out of warranty, or where the product is obsolete and no longer serviceable or replaceable for any reason.
- Any replaced product or parts shall become the absolute property of Smeg Singapore and must be returned to Smeg Singapore.
- The warranty does not cover any consequential losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products and Smeg Singapore’s liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and/or replacement of defective products only.
- Smeg Singapore reserves the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed in locations which are inaccessible and/or hazardous to its service agents.
- Product serial number has been removed, erased or found to have been defaced, altered or tampered with.
- Products found to have been misused or with installation not in accordance to the Owner’s Manual provided and required product specification.
- Unauthorized tampering and modification of the product.
- Normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stains.
- Loss, damage or compensation on any content or perishable product stored in any appliances found inoperative for any reasons.
- Incorrect AC power supply or owner’s in-house faulty circuit breaker board.
- Inappropriate use of domestic appliances in commercial environment such as laundry shop, hotel/hostel, health center, restaurant & others.
- Damages, scratches, dents or missing parts found after delivery. It is the owner’s responsibility to check thoroughly for product defects before accepting delivered goods.
- Water filters, plastic containers, drawers, shelves, hose, trays and accessories.
- Damages caused by accident, fire, flood or natural disaster.
- Periodic general cleaning, servicing and maintenance of product.